Sunday, February 10, 2008

Amnesia:)

Ok I just realized that I have given you the link for Todo Tango before. I guess it goes to show how much I like visiting it. And no, they do not pay me in any way.. Although come to think of it... Maybe they should :) hahahahaha
Of course it all can be a sign of early dementia. But I am going to ignore that possibility for now:)
Here is another great website where you can learn a lot about tango related stuff:
The following weblink will take you to a series of articles published periodically in El Firulete, The Argentine Tango Magazine by Alberto Paz and Valorie Hart. The information is based on their own experience, first as students of the dance and second as teachers of Argentine Tango around the United States.
To read these wonderfully insgihtful articles: click here.

No comments: